Contact the clinical coordinator for help with registration or call 801-615-2188 to be transferred to a clinical coordinator.
1. Go to id.utah.gov.
2. Scroll down to create an account
3. Enter an email address
4. Verify your email and complete the questions
1. Go to evs.utah.gov
2. Sign in
3. Choose the top blue box (patient registration)
4. Complete questions and click register.
5. Click the blue link to continue the process or click continue on your welcome email.
6. You will be directed to a dashboard page that will have a red home button on the top left corner and tracking inbox to the right.
6. Put the curser over the tracking inbox. A drop-down tab will appear, click on New Patient.
9. Complete the questions and save.
Note: Use a Utah State ID type for the Proof of Identity section. This step is required before continuing the application.
10. When all questions are answered properly you will see Save and Submit Registration at the bottom of the page. If only the save button appears then you are missing something. Complete missing information and submit your registration.
11. Your status should show Awaiting Certification. If your status is not showing Awaiting Certification, please contact a clinical coordinator for further instructions.
Congratulations! You are now ready for your appointment with the Medical Cannabis of Utah QMP (Qualified Medical Provider).
For questions or concerns contact the clinical coordinator or call 801-615-2188 to be transferred to the clinical coordinator.